Press Releases of Mazda Motor Europe
- In the sp irit of non -stop improvement, Mazda is about to
- make its outstanding CX -5 a little bit more attractive with a series of drivability, design and
- functionality enhancemen ts.
- Never resting on its laurels, Mazda is adding a kickdown switch to its award -winning
- compact SUVs with SKYACTIV -Drive automatic transmissions. Using a kickdown detent...
- A perked -up version of the Mazda’s revolutionary
- compact MAV has arrived: The Mazda5 is now even more stylish, more convenient and
- The model that brought dual sliding back doors to the world of compact vans can now be
- had in three new body colours – Zeal Red, Jet Black and Meteor Grey. On the inside,
- meanwhile, there is new seat trim along...
- The 1991 race-winning rotary-powered Mazda 787B
- sportscar has been selected as a ‘Legend of Le Mans’ to take centre stage with 11 other
- race cars in celebrations of the 90th anniversary of the 24 Hours in June.
- Race organisers, the Automobile Club de l'Ouest (ACO), asked members of the public to
- join an internet poll to pick one car that best embodied...
- With a unique combination of class-beating performance
- and fuel efficiency, Mazda’s SKYACTIV-D line-up of clean diesel engines is attracting the
- admiration of automotive experts and consumers worldwide.
- The success of Mazda’s innovative new diesel technology is global in scale, reaching
- beyond traditional diesel strongholds to also achieve unparallele...