Press Releases of Mazda Motor Europe
- 13th World Summit of Nobel Peace Prize Laureates starts today, supported by Mazda
- World leaders will enjoy the latest Mazda SKYACTIV technology car models
- Mazda will also host a session for leaders of tomorrow at global Civic Academy
- New flagship is now the fourth Mazda to attain Europe’s top safety rating
- Sedan and wagon rewarded for winning combination of active and passive safety
- Mazda6 becomes first diesel car to win on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Powered to victory by its SKYACTIV -D Clean Diesel engine
- The Mazda6 was the only diesel entry in race
- Mazda6 is the most attractive model in the “Mid and Full -Size” category
- KODO Design impresses readers in 15 European countries
- Mazda’s second design a ward in a row after the Mazda CX -5
- The all-new Mazda6 has been honoured with a 2013 red dot
- award, capturing the internationally-recognised prize for outstanding product design. It is yet
- another accolade for Mazda’s striking new flagship and the company’s revolutionary “KODO –
- Soul of Motion” design theme.
- The 37-head jury of independent design experts, who judged entries according to...
- Zoom-Zoom has never showcased wallflower tendencies, so
- why start now? When the all-new Mazda6 entered the competitive bread-and-butter world of
- the mid-size passenger car segment, the vehicle excelled in key consumer needs such as
- fuel economy, safety technology, performance and driving dynamics. And while bold lines
- and taut features were no...