Press Releases of Mazda Motor Europe
- Kevin Rice rejoins company after 13 years with BMW
- Design talent’s primary focus to build on the success of Mazda’s KODO designs
- Mazda6 is the most attractive model in the “Mid and Full -Size” category
- KODO Design impresses readers in 15 European countries
- Mazda’s second design a ward in a row after the Mazda CX -5
- Top Mazda designers converge on Italy for important design event
- Global design chief presents KODO Chair at Mazda’s Con-Temporary Space
- All-new Mazda6 on hand along with exclusive exhibit by Italian artist
- The all-new Mazda6 has been honoured with a 2013 red dot
- award, capturing the internationally-recognised prize for outstanding product design. It is yet
- another accolade for Mazda’s striking new flagship and the company’s revolutionary “KODO –
- Soul of Motion” design theme.
- The 37-head jury of independent design experts, who judged entries according to...
- Design is clearly a central element of Mazda’s convention-
- defying attitude toward automobiles. To celebrate its dedication to the functional beauty, as
- demonstrated by the award-winning “KODO – Soul of Motion” design of its new generation
- of cars, Mazda is taking part in Milan Design Week 2013 from 9-14 April. It has set up a
- special venue in the Ita...
- Zoom-Zoom has never showcased wallflower tendencies, so
- why start now? When the all-new Mazda6 entered the competitive bread-and-butter world of
- the mid-size passenger car segment, the vehicle excelled in key consumer needs such as
- fuel economy, safety technology, performance and driving dynamics. And while bold lines
- and taut features were no...