Press Releases of Mazda Motor Europe
- Mazda ’s new flagship model fully incorporates both SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY and
- the KODO - “SOUL OF MOTION ” design theme
- A newly-upgraded version of the world’s most popular open-top
- sports car, the Mazda MX-5, is now rolling off the assembly line in Hiroshima and will go on
- sale in Europe this fall. It has enhanced safety and driving attributes, along with exterior and
- interior upgrades to make its two models – the retractable hardtop coupe and the classic
- soft-top –...
- Mazda Motor Corporation today announced it will increase
- production capacity of its new crossover SUV, Mazda CX-5, from 200,000 units to 240,000
- units per year. This will be achieved by expanding production from Ujina Plant No.2 to also
- include Ujina Plant No.1. Upgrades to the assembly line are based on Mazda’s
- manufacturing system innova...