Press Releases of Mazda Motor Europe
- Mazda returns to full production from June in Japan
- Forecasts positive financial results for current fiscal year
- SKYACTIV technology and new design language to be launched as planned
- Customer satisfaction survey has three Mazda vehicles as segment best in
- Germany and the UK
- Mazda3 ranks first of all 117 models in Germany
- Mazda2 and Mazda3 best-in-segment on German survey
- MX-5 roadster top sports car on UK survey, just four months after reaching
- 900,000 production milestone
- Motor Corporation today announced that it has signed formal
- agreements and begun preparations to establish a Mazda vehicle production facility in
- Mexico and a sales company in Brazil, in alliance with Sumitomo Corporation. Through the
- new joint ventures, Mazda and Sumitomo intend to combine their individual strengths in
- order to enhance both companie...
- Affected are Mazda3 models built in 2008
- Preventative recall to ensure quality and dependability
- 20 years after winning the world’s most demanding 24-hour
- endurance race, the No. 55 Mazda 787B car returned as a guest star for Le Mans 2011.
- Twice driven in demonstration laps around the legendary Circuit de la Sarthe on
- Thursday, June 9th and Saturday 11th, it thrilled the huge Le Mans crowds with a revival
- of the unforgettable sound of its 4-rotor...
- Twenty years ago this month, Mazda became the first – and to
- date, the only – Japanese automaker to score an overall win at the world’s most famous
- endurance race, the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Endurance road-racing has been the cornerstone
- of Mazda’s participation in motor sports since 1968, as it is the ultimate demonstration of
- quality, durability and...
- The Freestyle Cab version of the all-new Mazda BT-50 pick-up
- will make its global debut at the upcoming Australian International Motor Show (AIMS) to be
- held in Melbourne on 1 – 10 July.
- Utilising the revolutionary centre-opening door configuration first seen on the RX-8, the BT-
- 50 Freestyle Cab offers a unique combination of seating for four, a wide...
- Mazda Motor Corporation has announced that the company will
- build its next CD- car for the North American market at its Hofu Plant in Yamaguchi
- prefecture, Japan, as part of ongoing efforts to increase global manufacturing efficiencies.
- “Currently, production of the Mazda6 exists in three locations: at our Hofu Plant in Japan,
- AutoAlliance Inte...